Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Living with a narcissist
While researching material on narcissism, I have discovered that I live a life surrounded by narcissistic people. It starts in my home and expands into many members of my family. In each of my families homes there is at least one narcissist and one non narcissist. I have discovered that the non narcissist are generally the homemakers. They do the shopping, cooking, and cleaning. They are what most people consider "people pleasers". In reality they are not always trying to please others, just making themselves happy taking care of others. The narcissist tend to become worse when paired with the non narcissists because the non narcissist enables the narcissist to feel more entitled and think less about helping others. They often get to a point that they do not even realize how selfish they have become. I feel it is a good example of how the narcissist and the non narcissist are all apart of the narcissism epidemic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment