Tuesday, August 19, 2014

View from inside

The first paper that I was able to peer review gave me a new understanding of what it means to think like the reader. The paper was written well and was complete. I did have a difficult time determining who the reader was.  It could have been written to two different audiences. If written to one it was written very well, if written for the other the language would have need to be more relaxed. I loved reading the paper overall, and I must say...I AGREE!

3 comments:

  1. It can be difficult sometimes...I think perservering is key factor to combat those tedious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often times we don't think like readers with the intent of critiquing.This class has definitely brought that to my attention. Especially with argumentative papers. It's good to be a critic, as long as it's constructive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes lots of practice for these type of papers, but you're right.. after peer reviews it helps you go back into your papre with more confidence.

    ReplyDelete