There is a vast amount of information for and against my second document regarding the legalization of marijuana to economically benefit our country. After watching many of my friends, relatives, co-workers, and fellow students struggle with our current economy, I felt it was time to stop complaining about the problem and create a solution. Many people become defensive as soon as they hear my topic because they are not aware of the many ways marijuana can help financially. Increased taxes, creation of jobs that will increase spending, creation of textiles that can be used to reduce dependency on foreign countries and create a stronger financial foundation within our own country, all while reducing the expenses on our judicial system are some of my main focuses.
I would appreciate feedback from you, my classmates, to help with my paper.
I'm an athlete but even if i wasn't, i believe marijuana should be illegal. It seems like anybody, even the youth, can get their hands on it no problem.
ReplyDeleteI couldnt agree with you more that marijuana should be legalized, but what I find mind blowing is the homeless/unemployment rate just went up to 29% in CO, ages being 18 to 24! How insane!
ReplyDeleteKayla, I cannot help but wonder if that is a result of older people hanging on to jobs longer or having jobs that they would not ordinarilly have if it was not for our current economy.
DeleteThis is a sound and reasonable opinion you have angela, but also keep into mind the fact that there are people out there who are criminally minded and there sole purpose is to make this into a catastrophe...
Delete