Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ethos - Credibility

My doc 2 is written the members of the US government to legalize marijuana to economically benefit our country.  It is absolutely necessary that I use multiple credible resources to provide them with indisputeable evidence. For example, using a source that states the amount of money that is used to fight to keep it illegal. By showing the amount used to keep it illegal, I can that by legalizing marijuana you will now have that much more funds to apply to other resources, like education and state and local police. I can also use resources that show how much money has already been generated by the legalization in certain states, and show how much money the government lost because they do not recognize it as legal. By combinging these resources it will increase my personal credibility.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very hard topic many people have trouble getting the right point across. I am sure yours is great . I would love to read it: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, this is a difficult topic. I just had to remember that there is always going to be someone that is going to go against it. You are more than welcome to read it if you would like.

      Delete