Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Collaborative Thoughts on Paper
Our document is finally finished! It was a wonderful experience! The ladies in my group and myself collaborated this paper. Together we introduced new ideas and perspective into our document. I do not believe I could have written this paper as well if I had done it alone. To the ladies in my group...THANK YOU! I would also like to say thank you to all of you that made suggestions on our paper. You brought new vision to this paper. As John Maxwell said "one is too small of a number to achieve greatness. Greatness is achieved by collaboration."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Definitely appreciated having you evaluate our paper! working in groups definitely feels more productive to me given being able to share ideas and what not :)
ReplyDeletethat's so sweet of you, very thoughtful
ReplyDeleteI am so happy we done with this paper, we try our best and it comes out really good.
ReplyDelete