At first, the concept of blogging frightened me. I hated the idea that perfect strangers would read my personal thoughts and opinions and then make comments. Sometimes I tend to care too much of water other people think and then I learned something powerful. Because I did not have a personal relationship, most of the time, with the readers of my blog, their responses helped me to see from a different perspective.
I used the feedback to write more descriptively or to tone it down. Sometimes what I thought I was expressing was not what was interpreted. I believe that this is the whole point of Professor Hamon's teaching style.
I understand your fear of blogs, I have the same fear. Like you I always seem to be concerned with the opinions that others have of me. Hopefully I'll out grow it.
ReplyDeleteI love reading others blogs, but I do not like judging. Maybe just more so of motivating or inspiring others, if they haven't already inspired me. Thank you for sharing:)
ReplyDeleteIf I could give you advice, I would say, Don't put too much thought into what other's think. If you know who you are and appreciate your beauty and intelligence, you don't have to be concerned. In this world, you'll have haters, but you'll also have people who truly care.
ReplyDeletehey Angela i feel the same way about others reading my blog and commenting their opinion.at first i hated the idea because i felt like they would judge me and i really dislike when people have negativity things to say especially when it comes to myself. but then again i guess its a good thing to hear what others has to say
ReplyDeleteI think you understand the class blog well. Only through connecting to others can we come to see ourselves.
ReplyDelete