Tuesday, September 2, 2014
The Driving Force
Google Drive has become one of my favorite things. I was always searching for flash drives and worrying that one day it would fail. With Google Drive I can work on an assignment anywhere I have access to the internet. It allows me to review previous versions without losing what I have currently. Being able to share a document with others to review or to make contributions has made my life much easier and efficient. I have recommended Google Drive to many of my friends a co-workers. Most of them did not know that it was available to them. I love Google Drive and will continue to recommend it to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im glade we used Google drive in class because i am known for always losing my flash drives. so using Google drive i would say is very convinent
ReplyDeleteThat is a fact!
Delete