Many of us will wake up tomorrow and spend the day with our fathers. Some of us will only be able to speak by phone or video chat. However you spend your day keep in mind that there are many people that will wake up without that chance. It may be because they do not know who their father is or may be because their fathers have passed on.
As I stood in front of the rack of cards it crossed my mind that some people will not be celebrating with their fathers. It saddened me to think that some day I too will be in their company. My dad will not be looking forward to fathers day because it will be the first one with out his dad. It will most definitely be a bitter sweet day for him.
Well put!! My father was called home 8 years ago.I Will still celebrate him only it will be at the cemetary. HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADS!!!
ReplyDelete